1. What is Park’nPay?
Park’nPay is a smartphone app developed by NSW Government with the intention to have a single integrated app across the state aimed to improve the parking experiences for its citizens. It is the most convenient way to pay for parking right from your mobile, rather than using the physical meter.
2. Is Park’nPay free?
This app is absolutely free with no hidden costs.
3. What are the benefits of using Park’nPay?
Park’nPay makes payment and top up for your parking more convenient. There is no need to walk up to the meter to pay and you can top up your existing parking with few taps on your mobile. We will keep you notified when your parking is about to expire to avoid hefty fines. Register once and keep track of all your parking history. It is a ticketless and environment friendly way to pay for your parking.
4. Is it available in my area?
Park'nPay is available in 45 suburbs across 14 local councils. More locations will be onboarded in the coming months. Stay tuned.
5. What devices are compatible with Park’nPay?
It is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 11.0 or later. Android 6.0 and above.
6. I don’t want to sign up, can I still use the app?
Absolutely. You can use the app as a guest user, but we always recommend signing up so you don’t have to enter your details every time when you are out looking to park.
7. Can I add and use Park’nPay for multiple vehicles?
Yes, you can add multiple vehicles on a same account. You can also edit your vehicle details easily through the account settings.
8. My details have changed, how do I update these in the app?
Simply go to your account settings in the app and update your details.
9. What payment methods are available with Park’nPay?
You have the option to pay using your Credit Card, Apple Pay or Google Pay. Paypal will be available as well in coming months. You can always keep track of your previous transactions by looking at your parking history in the account settings.
10. I need to claim my parking receipts for tax purposes. What should I do?
You can provide us your email to receive electronic parking receipts right in your mailbox.
11. The app won’t let me extend my parking session. Why is that?
This could be due to the reason that parking restrictions are about to change in the area where you have parked. Always check meter signage when you are about to park.
12. I have an issue with the rates, tariff or the signage on the street for parking, what do I do?
Parking rates, tariff and signage on the street for the parking areas are managed by the local councils. For feedback or enquiry please visit local council website for the respective area.
13. I have an issue with the app, what do I do?
You can report an issue by emailing us at [email protected].